When you are just getting started in the home based business industry, there seems to be a lot you must learn. From getting things set up, getting educated on your products, and to learning a new system, it can feel overwhelming before you even begin. The good news is however, you don’t have to learn everything all at once, in order to start building your business.
Even so, for some reason, most individuals believe they must “know-it-all”, prior to even reaching out to their first prospect. Big mistake…
Why that is a mistake is because, you are never going to know everything. Plus, what works for some, does not work for all. The best way to assure success is to just get started. We all learn as we go. When something we try doesn’t work, we fix it or do something else.
In my experience working with my organization, there are 5 challenges many new home based business owners deal with. As we enroll new people, we should address these challenges early on, so the transition to home based entrepreneur, is made easier.
5 Ways to Help Grow Your Team
1) When we first launch a new business, we have to prepare ourselves mentally. We do that through personal development and learning how to train our mindset. We cannot think the same way if we want to succeed. Working for yourself takes a lot of energy, dedication and confidence in oneself. It’s not always easy, which can make room for frustration. When we teach others the value of personal development – reading, listening to audio, or watching a video…that will inspire and motivate us to change our beliefs with regards to our abilities. We are able to put the action needed, into our daily work, so we can reach our goals.
2) In today’s “microwave society”, we want everything now. People have very little patience and rarely want to wait on results. We’ve been so brainwashed to think that entrepreneurship is easy. That we can bypass learning how to market on Facebook, randomly post to our wall, and we’ll make thousands of dollars in a day. We must train our new team members that we are BUILDERS…building a business, not advertisers. There is a difference between making money, and creating wealth. Rome wasn’t built over night, and neither will our business.
We must encourage people to focus on daily income producing activities. You know, the things required in business to yield sales and growth. We have to network, build relationships and grow our connections constantly, to acquire new customers and business partners. If your organization is not made aware of these things, you will find they lack the confidence to continue, and give up to soon because they don’t know what to do.
Which leads to my next point…
3) When you are new, and just getting started, you need to have a system to follow. If your company or Team, doesn’t have a system in place for you to launch and grow your business, it can be difficult to start out strong. If there is a system in place, but you are not using it, or you are not teaching your organization to use it, you are doing you and them, a huge disservice.
The systems your company/team use are there to help you more easily, plug people in for success. Learn the system, then teach the system. It’s a win/win for everyone!
4) A major reason why people never gain momentum in their business is because they don’t believe they have anyone to talk to about their business, outside of their family and friends. Thanks to technology, and social media, platforms like Facebook provide us free access to billions of people all around the world. One strategy I teach my personal team, is how to tap into that, so you can never run out of prospects.
If people don’t yet have the skills needed to expand past their personal network, you have to show them how, or direct them to your company or teams training. No one should ever feel like they don’t have anyone to talk too. EVER.
5) Finally, the biggest challenge most home based business owners struggle with is…getting started. Simply put, most people new to the industry, don’t have the skills or knowledge they need. It is our job…to train them on their first steps. If you’ve been in the industry for a while, you’ve seen people sponsor a new team member and leave them to fend for themselves. Hopefully, it’s never happened to you…but it happens.
The moment someone comes into your organizations, you are responsible for making sure they know how to get started. If you teach them how to duplicate the process, you can expect your organization to grow.
Team Work Makes the Dream Work
The fact is, in the home based, network marketing industry, we may be independent business owners, but we are not alone. Team work is important to overall growth, and earnings, of the entire organization. When you realize that the success of your team, is also your success, you value the importance of helping each member launch with exactly what they need, to get started strong.
If you are brand new to the industry, or are feeling a little defeated, check out these 7 ways to build your home based business, to help you achieve your goals.
“Helping passionate women entrepreneurs build their
business online and prosper by doing what they love!”
Want to know how to build your brand, build your biz,
and build the life of your dreams using the internet?
Click Here to Get Immediate Access & Learn More