When some people hear the words, Network Marketing, they automatically get a bad idea in their mind. Most of the time it is because they are greatly missed informed, or have heard negative stories from those who’ve had little, or no success.
The truth is, starting a network marketing business has great benefits, especially because it doesn’t require a college education or tons of experience.
In fact, I came across an interview by, Jack Canfield (affectionately known as “America’s #1 Success Coach,” and the originator of the Chicken Soup for the Soul® series.)
In the video, He shares his views on the value of the industry as a whole.
I’m a strong believer in having more than one stream of income. That’s why I have been in the home based, network marketing industry since 2002. It allows me to stay home with my children, work from home, and help other women and moms do the same thing.
A Few Benefits of Starting A Network Marketing Business
- You get to be your own boss – When you start a home based business, there is nobody there to tell you when or where to work. That was one of the things that attracted me to the industry because I knew I could be in control of my own income.
- You have flexibility – When you are your own boss, you are able to work as much or as little as you want. Lots of people build a business in their spare time or on the weekends. Some people work very part time because they are only interested in earning a little extra income. Then, there are those who are committed to being a professional network marketer and earning an unlimited income working from the comfort of their home. The choice is yours!
- You can be a leader – I love to inspire others, especially women and moms. This industry allows you the freedom to lead the way, and lock arms with those who wish to pursue financial, time and life freedom also.
- It’s simple to build – Don’t get me wrong, it’s simple…but not necessarily easy. Thanks to the power of the internet, you can run a home based network marketing business virtually. You don’t have to “hit the pavement” or have one-on-one meetings to grow. This is still a people business. However, with technology it has become so much easier to connect with people globally!
- You can choose who you want to work with – Where else can you do that? Imagine building a business with a group of individuals who share your same passion, drive and determination. That’s powerful! You can team up with like-minded people, those who you share a common goal with.
- You learn how to develop as an entrepreneur – In the network marketing industry, there is a huge focus on building people spiritually and mentally. When you begin to learn how to think differently and understand what it takes to be successful, you start to manifest abundance in your life. Naturally, it spills over into your business.
Do you have a passion for entrepreneurship? Click Here if you would like to learn how you can start earning an income from home!
Have you ever considered starting a network marketing business for yourself? If so, did you do it…why or why not? Share in the comments below, I’d like to hear your perspective.