If you have just begun your business and currently debating on whether or not you should start a blog for business, hopefully, this post will help you make the decision process easier.
Is a Blog Right for my Business?
If you erase out of your mind what a blog is, or looks like based on the conventional definition, you will be able to understand why having a blog for any business online, is absolutely necessary.
Instead, envision the bigger picture! SEE your blog as the central place for people to be to get valuable, up-to-date, resourceful information about your topic, industry, services and products.
Your business blog is the medium or platform you use to share useful and relevant content to attract your ideal clients and customers.
Having a blog makes it easier for you to promote your brand and connect with customers.
If you are still on the fence and not sure how having a blog can benefit your business, here are 5 reasons to consider, why your business needs a blog.
1. It Builds Your Brand. We are in the social era of business. Traditional marketing methods are becoming less and less effective with people searching the internet for information. Having a blog allows you to stay relevant, be found in the search engines, share your story and expertise while building a presence online.
2. It Builds Your Traffic. The more frequently you post new and relevant content to your blog and link to other social networks, like Facebook and Twitter, the more traffic you can bring to your blog. More traffic to your blog equates to more sales.
3. It Builds Your Credibility. Building credibility starts with establishing relationships. Posting regularly creates a blog community as you engage and interact with your readers by encouraging and responding to comments. This helps make people feel more connected to your brand and to you more personally on a “human” level.
4. It Builds Customer Loyalty. Again, posting consistently and sharing highly informative and helpful information keeps visitors coming back for more. They begin to feel they know you more personally, they like you and trust you enough to “spread you around” on social networks. Loyal readers become loyal customers and blogging makes it easier to build this kind of customer loyalty.
5. It Builds Your Social Influence. Having a blog for your business allows you to define your own voice. You are able to attract the right people by sharing your marketing message in a unique and authentic way that establishes you as an authoritative presence online. Your blog is your branding platform that allows you stand out from everyone else.
Can you see why blogging is a must for small business owners and entrepreneurs? If you aren’t blogging for business and want to learn how, click here to find out how you can get started the right way.
“Helping passionate women entrepreneurs build their
business online and prosper by doing what they love!”
Do you want to connect with a supportive community of
other home and internet based women in business?
Click Here For FREE Access to Our Private Group